Monday, September 8, 2008

A Quick Bunny Trail

Found this on another blogspot (one of those bunny trails). It said . . .

I blog for coffee!
That would be a great bribe if anyone ever read this blog but hey, anything for coffee . . . well, almost anything.
I've got a good one coming but need to think about it so while you wait . . . have a cup of coffee.

3 comments:

Lolosblog said...

I'll just sip on my Dt. Coke thank you!

Trina said...

I am all about the coffee until you get ready. Let me know ahead of time and I will pour me a cup in my new little "West Texas Girl" pink mug and read and sip!

GPaty said...

Hey..I read this blog! I'm anxiously awaiting the good one. Do you think it will come BEFORE or AFTER Sweetwater kicks Clyde's tail in the football game this weekend? Ha ha......